Selasa, 20 Mei 2014

Shout to The Lord (Nyanyi dan Bersoraklah)


Shout to The Lord all the earth let us sing
Power and majesty praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever I’ll love You forever I’ll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You



My Jesus my saviour

Lord there’s none like You

All of my days I want to praise

The wonder of Your mighty love

My comfort my shelter

Tower of refuge and strength

Let every breath all that I am

Never cease to worship You


Nyanyi dan bersoraklah bagi Dia
Pujian hormat kuasa bagi Raja
Gunung tunduk laut bergelora
Mendengar suaraMu
Kubersuka atas perbuatanMu
Slamanya kukasihi Engkau Tuhan
Tiada janji sperti yang ada padaMu



Yesusku penyelamatku

Tiada yang sperti Engkau

Setiap hari ku memuji keajaiban kasihMu

Penghibur penolongku

Menara kekuatan

Biarlah semua yang bernafas

Tak berhenti menyembahMu

1 komentar:

  1. Makasih sudah disetujui komen saya. Infokan saya bila anda berkenan untuk tukar link. Terima kasih lagi sebelumnya. Yesusku Penyelamatku Tiada Yang Seperti Engkau Teks Lagu

    BalasHapus